For any complete PDF or full size JPEG version of LAW-TRAIN official press releases or official press material (logo, poster, leaflet) please check the following sections.
LAW-TRAIN @ MILIPOL 2017
- Alberto Arean Valera from the Spanish Guardia Civil, explaining the problems that they encounter when training transnational teams and the benefits of the LAW-TRAIN platform for end users.
- Shai Newman from Compedia, talks about designing a virtual suspect.
- Prof. Sarit Kraus from BIU, provides an overall overview of the project. She introduces the partners of the consortium, the training trajectory, emphasizing the complexity and innovative character of the project as well as the ethical compliance. She then goes on to show the interdisciplinary nature of the project including the different modules. She concludes with the explanation of the principle of machine learning.
- Shai Newman from Compedia, shows a video demonstrating the customisation and the viewing of the virtual training room.
- Emma Jaspaert from KU Leuven, explains the methodology for the LAW-TRAIN training tool. She highlights the two main training goals, the choice to train teams in the framework of a joint investigation team and to train police officers in investigative interviewing using the PEACE-method. She then goes over the different elements how the performance of trainees is measured.
- Diogo Rato from INESC-ID, explains the role of the virtual trainer and how the trainee receives feedback during or after a training session.
- Carlos Leyva from IDENER gives a perspective on the future of LAW-TRAIN and explains the next necessary steps to commercialize the LAW-TRAIN training tools.
Pressemitteilung: LAW-TRAIN Projektstart (Deutsch) EU‐Projektstart „LAW‐TRAIN“ – Entwicklung eines virtuellen Befragungs‐ und Trainingssystems zur Kriminalitätsbekämpfung